The student news site of Herriman High School

The Telegraph

Filed under Uncategorized

Telegraph Staff Application 2017-18

Thank you for your interest in being a member of the Telegraph Staff! To apply please click here. Don’t forget to email your writing, art, or photography sample to [email protected] We look forward to reviewing your material!

3 Comments

3 Responses to “Telegraph Staff Application 2017-18”

1. Sabrina on March 29th, 2017 8:23 am

Hi! I want to help provide art for the telegraph!

[Reply]

2. Ariel on March 29th, 2017 9:43 am

Ivy has really loved this class and wants me to take it too. I think it would be fun because I feel that it is a creative class. I personally like to write poems and think I’m fairly good at it. I don’t think all i would do in newspaper would be write poems though, so another skill I could bring could be critical thinking and research. I would like to be in this class to have fun in a different kind of community than I am used to. I am a musician, athlete, NHS member, and hopefully a newspaper member as well ๐Ÿ™‚

[Reply]

3. Morgan Beckstead on March 30th, 2017 1:39 pm

The smell of chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven as my grandmother paces back and fourth with a wooden spoon and a metal mixing bowl tucked under her arm like how my little brother holds a football when he is playing a game with his friends out in yard. As I walk in the room my grandmother’s smile brightens. “Want some cookies?” She asks. Without a dout I say yes. As the warm chocolatly cookie melt in my mouth I’m thinking to myself. The best part about the cookie is not that I got it for free. But its that I know that I won’t gain weight because calories don’t count when they are made with love.

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

*

Telegraph Staff Application 2017-18